I meant to write entries as to how we prepared for our K1 visa application but I am so lazy and busy at work I didn't have time to chronicle the whole process. Anyways what really helped me the most is the site VisaJourney. Here you can find all the guide you'll ever need to complete the process and you also get to meet lots of nice people who are very much willing to answer any of your queries.
Some Quick Links:
K1 Guide - This should help you get started
K1 Process Flow Chart
St Lukes Medical Exam Walkthrough
Manila Embassy K1 Guide
Wednesday, April 20, 2011 | 1 Comments
Figured I'd start updating my blog again to chronicle this new journey in my life I'm undertaking. A lot has happened since my last post here. One is that I've found LOVE (I'll tell you our story in another post) :-)
So.. I am thinking of turning this blog into some sort of diary so I remember the details of our journey to finally be together someday and the random everyday things going on in my life. I've been wanting forever to get this going again and the catalyst that finally got me to start is an email I received earlier today from my fiance. We finally got an update on our fiancee visa application!! So yeah today's epic and I am feeling awesome! It's just the start and I know there's still a long road ahead but I am so in a good mood and I feel like the stars are finally aligning in our favor. I am giddy giddy happy! ..but sleepy haha so ciao for now and I will continue this tomorrow :-)
Sunday, November 07, 2010 | 1 Comments
I finally got the 28pc makeup brush set I bought from Suesh yesterday. It costs quite a lot but I'm glad I got it. Nothing beats having the right tools to make a masterpiece. I will have to live with just eating Skyflakes for a few more days though. Lol You know how impulsive I can be. I couldn't resist the 20% discount they have for Christmas so I grabbed that opportunity to finally get me a set. :P I have spent this weekend rummaging through my mom's and my makeup arsenal and have locked myself in my room putting on rouge. I've had a few victims aside from myself with this new addiction. So far, I have painted a cousin, a niece, and four teammate's faces for an event. I wouldn't post their picture yet though. I promise I will..one day..when I get better at this craft. Yay! It's been a long time since I last painted...on paper. Now, I have a new canvas. Hopefully I'd be able to master this. It's a good thing that there are lots of online resources about make-up. Xteeener's youtube channel has been really helpful. Check it out for yourself :)
Sunday, December 21, 2008 | 0 Comments
Over the weekend
I will be going up in the Cordillera mountains
with some of my photography hobbyist friends
BANAUE-BATAD-MAYOYAO-MAGAT PHOTO EXPLORATION TRIP
But more than just taking photos, we will be going there with a purpose.
We will be there to help distribute pencils and other school stuff for the
Why black pencils?
Black pencils are being used by kindergarten up to Grade 3 pupils because of their size and grip.
The project is targeting pupils under this level.
"These ages are the segment where they're most excited to go to school and yet very vulnerable…
it’s hard to address everything and we (as individuals) can only give so much.
I am sure some organizations are already
doing that (giving books, bags, slippers) and we want to focus
to areas where we think we are most effective,"
the project’s blog said. READ MORE
Share the joy of gift giving this Christmas Season. Email or approach me if you want to help J
Tuesday, November 25, 2008 | 0 Comments
After the LX3 disaster - you know..the one that got burned (see my previous post) :)
and the very colorful holga..
I decided to finally try it on what I really had in mind when I got into clay making..
Hehe guess what model this is! Don't ask me how long it took me to finish :) I didn't have too much sleep last night, im just happy I didn't burn it in the oven just like the first time.
Monday, November 24, 2008 | 0 Comments
It's been quite awhile when I got interested in polymer clay. I first saw one in a bazaar where this lady was selling accessories made out of this clay - She has small ice cream cones, donuts, cakes, fruits, and other yummy stuff good enough to eat! I was wondering then how I can make one and knowing how limited arts and crafts stores here are..I kind of forget about this. That is..until I stumbled on a multiply site selling polymer clay miniatures. I got interested on this again and began researching on how I can actually make it.
Saturday, November 22, 2008 | 1 Comments
*nakita ko lang to sa post ni Ku na nakita nya sa post ni Ron..na nakita din nya sa post ng iba.. nakakatuwa kaya makikirepost na rin ako. tinamaan yata ako sa sinabi ni pareng Bob Ong. Mayaya nga to sa inuman* :P
Love, according to Bob Ong:
2. "Huwag mong bitawan ang bagay na hindi mo kayang makitang hawak ng iba."
3. "Huwag mong hawakan kung alam mong bibitawan mo lang."
4. "Huwag na huwag ka hahawak kapag alam mong may hawak ka na."
5. "Parang elevator lang yan eh, bakit mo pagsisiksikan ung sarili mo kung walang pwesto para sayo. Eh meron naman hagdan, ayaw mo lang pansinin."
6. "Kung maghihintay ka nang lalandi sayo, walang mangyayari sa buhay mo.. Dapat lumandi ka din."
7. "Pag may mahal ka at ayaw sayo, hayaan mo. Malay mo sa mga susunod na araw ayaw mo na din sa kanya, naunahan ka lang."
8. "Hiwalayan na kung di ka na masaya. Walang gamot sa tanga kundi pagkukusa."
9. "Pag hindi ka mahal ng mahal mo wag ka magreklamo. Kasi may mga tao rin na di mo mahal pero mahal ka.. Kaya quits lang."
10. "Kung dalawa ang mahal mo, piliin mo yung pangalawa. Kasi hindi ka naman magmamahal ng iba kung mahal mo talaga yung una."
11. "Hindi porke't madalas mong ka-chat, kausap sa telepono, kasama sa mga lakad o ka-text ng wantusawa eh may gusto sayo at magkakatuluyan kayo. Meron lang talagang mga taong sadyang friendly, sweet, flirt, malandi, pa-fall o paasa."
12. "Huwag magmadali sa babae o lalaki. Tatlo, lima, sampung taon, mag-iiba ang pamantayan mo at maiisip mong hindi pala tamang pumili ng kapareha dahil lang maganda o gwapo. Totoong mas mahalaga ang kalooban ng tao higit sa anuman. Sa paglipas ng panahon, maging ang mga crush ng bayan nagmumukha ding pandesal, maniwala ka."
13. "Minsan kahit ikaw ang nakaschedule, kailangan mo pa rin maghintay, kasi hindi ikaw ang priority."
14. "Mahirap pumapel sa buhay ng tao. Lalo na kung hindi ikaw yung bida sa script na pinili nya."
15. "Alam mo ba kung gaano kalayo ang pagitan ng dalawang tao pag nagtalikuran na sila? Kailangan mong libutin ang buong mundo para lang makaharap ulit ang taong tinalikuran mo."
16. "Mas mabuting mabigo sa paggawa ng isang bagay kesa magtagumpay sa paggawa ng wala"
17. "Hindi lahat ng kaya mong intindihin ay katotohan, at hindi lahat ng hindi mo kayang intindihin ay kasinungalingan"
18. "Kung nagmahal ka ng taong di dapat at nasaktan ka, wag mong sisihin ang puso mo. Tumitibok lng yan para mag-supply ng dugo sa katawan mo. Ngayon, kung magaling ka sa anatomy at ang sisisihin mo naman ay ang hypothalamus mo na kumokontrol ng emotions mo, mali ka pa rin! Bakit? Utang na loob! Wag mong isisi sa body organs mo ang mga sama ng loob mo sa buhay! Tandaan mo: magiging masaya ka lang kung matututo kang tanggapin na hindi ang puso, utak, atay o bituka mo ang may kasalanan sa lahat ng nangyari sayo, kundi IKAW mismo!"
19. "Ang pag-ibig parang imburnal…nakakatakot mahulog…at kapag nahulog ka, it's either by accident or talagang tanga ka.."
Wednesday, November 05, 2008 | 1 Comments